Installing rear springs

I bought myself a set of h&r's they should be in the mail next week, i was wondering how hard it was to install the rear springs. The fronts are no problem, i can do those in my sleep, but ive never messed with the system the edge has on the rear..can anyone point me in the right direction..

• 3 weeks later...

I just finished instslling h&rs a few weeks ago, it wasnt that bad. There is always a slight learning curve to new cars. Took me a few hours do do the one side, and aout 30m to do the other and another hour to put it all back together. Spent the entire day doin both front and rear.

My old 22's are sale, they would fit your 2008 without any problem. Springs were only $260 from steeda, free installation, and a 100$ alignment afterwards. Too bad you dont live closer or Id offer to install the springs for you if you bought the wheels! lol

hell I might even consider buying your old wheels if they are 17's or 18's. Id like to invest in a set of snow tires so I dont trash all my hardwork next winter.

Edited by Nowak1981

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...