2011 Edge Sport, 28k miles, dealer claims I need rotors

I understand your concern. The whole situation was slight after they greased the calipers, it only happened once each week for 2 weeks but, it was only the other day that everything went south when I was coming home from work. Trust me I would endanger my own life before I would someone else's. Without us knowing each other and our level of responsibility I hope you would understand that the Mustand is a show car and not a daily driver. Unfortunately the Edge is my daily driver. Since that day April 1st on my way home from work it has been sitting in front of my house waiting until Saturday when a friend of ours will tow it to the dealer!

I have been driving for 40 years and I have had my fair share of mishaps (my own) and some are the responsibility of others. Just to clarify I haven't had an accident in over 20 years and don't plan to start now. I absolutely LOVE my Edge and I want to get to the bottom of this horrible problem. I pride myself on the fact that since I drive the Edge daily I know exactly when I can control it or how to control it. Being a Drag Racer in local Pro Stock I think and I would hope I know about safety! The last thing I EVER want to happen is to hurt another person! While I drive daily or at the track.

I hope that you and I can move forward after this fencing match . I hope if you know anything or hear something about this issue you would please let me know!!

I wish you the best and I look forward to some more of your posts as long as they deal with how to get this issue taken care of!! LOL

• Like 1

I understand your concern. The whole situation was slight after they greased the calipers, it only happened once each week for 2 weeks but, it was only the other day that everything went south when I was coming home from work. Trust me I would endanger my own life before I would someone else's. Without us knowing each other and our level of responsibility I hope you would understand that the Mustand is a show car and not a daily driver. Unfortunately the Edge is my daily driver. Since that day April 1st on my way home from work it has been sitting in front of my house waiting until Saturday when a friend of ours will tow it to the dealer

Hey Kghayes213,

Be sure to head to the dealership armed with these service coupons.

Todd