the way of the Fusion...

carbonedge+

Well...got a pretty penny for the Edge from the insurance company, more than I expected. As I have contemplated a replacement now for the last couple weeks, I have decided to keep it in the Ford family (nothing else really impresses me anyway, especially in my budget) and have found a pretty good deal on a 2012 Fusion SEL. I loved my Edge, but I decided to go for more MPGs and the price on this Fusion is actually just under the amount I got for the Edge (but will be slightly more after tax, tag, title, and such). I test drove a few, and even though it's 5 years newer, it very much reminds me of the Edge in terms of comfort and feel, just not as high off the gorund, which I will have to get used to. It does't hurt either that it's Sterling Gray with black leather interior (very much like how my Edge was equipped). I think it will be a pretty good trade-off as long as continue to stop at all red lights again...

It's been a fun ride on this forum and the Edge!

akirby, guess I'll be headed over to join the Fusion Forum now...

I seem to have a thing for gray, turns out it is the exact same color as the wife's 13 Explorer...fledgex is correct, they are OEM with a few scratches...it was an Enterprise rental from FL...only 34k miles on it, a few minor blemishes inside and out that may can clean up, if not, I can live with it for a while.

It's been a looong time since I drove a sedan on a regular basis so this is going to take some getting use to...I'm not used to looking up to other people; especially at 6'4"...

• Like 1