Best Wipers? Need opionions fast!

Dealer threw some of their Ford beam blades on it when I bought it, but they sucked. Streaked bad, very noisy, etc. Bought these new(er?) "Hybrid" ones from Rain-X, they SUCK ASS!

The passenger side doesnt hit the whole window, its like the arm is worn out. I would like to believe that its from these hybrid blades being not as tall as other blades?

They build up ice SO BAD and miss the whole windshield when its below freezing and I havent had a chance to have the defroster on high while not moving for a half hour!

Im thinking the Rain-X lattitude beam blades? Advance has them for $20 and $14 right now (26"/20").

Any other suggestions? I hate spending money blind like I did on these hybrid blades, never seen em, bought em, hated em!

Slightly offtopic, but since omar mentioned the snow factor, anyone tried gadgetry for heating the wiper fluid, or installing heated blades?

I had windshield fluid heater installed on my Escape. The same heater as some Cadillacs used to have. It had two modes - fast defrost and heating. With fast defrost you press the button, the heater warms up a portion of fluid to 60 degree Celsius and pump it to the windshield. It repeats it several times. This mode really helps in cold winter mornings. The second mode that just heats the fluid a little bit doesn't make much difference, at least in Toronto weather. This is a video of fast defrost:

• Like 1