Is there no aftermarket Grilles for 2011+ Edge?

cbrescia

I'm sure many of you are wondering the same thing and this has probably been discussed already but is there no custom / aftermarket grilles available for 2011 and newer Edge? I cannot find anything? Does anyone have any suggestions or custom grilles for their Edge???? not a huge fan of the stock chrome grille on my Limited and i do not want to go body color either. If i can't find aftertmarket i may just plasti-dip it black.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wanted a change from the chrome grill as well...

I ended up buying these http://www.ebay.com/itm/360851826135?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

In New York State we have a program called BOCES which are schools which train High School students in a variety of trades. I ended up taking these up to our local school and they painted them for the price of materials. I had

them painted tuxedo black and clear coated for about 20 bucks.

Most states have similar programs, find one and you should be good to go. It helps them learn a trade and you get a pretty nice discount. I will be installing these next week, pretty excited to see the results...

• 1 year later...