Drivers exterior door handle only unlocks that particular door now?

I have the keyless entry in my Edge Ltd, and when I used to touch the inside of the drivers door handle I was fairly certain it would unlock all 4 doors. This past week I noticed it's only unlocking the drivers door now. It still locks all 4 doors when I touch the outside of the drivers door handle. Also FWIW when I touch the passenger front door handle it will lock/unlock all 4 doors for me.

The only thing that I have done was about a week ago I did a "master reset" of the Myford Touch from the dispay panel, as the voice activated sytems's voice had stopped coming through. The master reset fixed that issue, but I don't think that has anyhting to do with the door locks. Anybody run into a problem like this where the inner handle feature unlocks that door only? Could I have accidently done something that caused/changed this feature in either the large touch display settings, or settings in the gauge cluster screens via the steering wheels buttons? Thanks.

• Like 2