K&N now has air filter for Edge!!!!

amandashook

That's just it......my driving habit if any has been more aggressive since the install of the K&N due to the intake sound and added power. And I still picked up 1.3mpg ! Why would it not be true ? Stop hatin' and get one.....you'll see.

So, you do own stock in K&N--- I bought my Edge Ltd because it was quiet and smooth running--- now you want me to make it noisey? I don't think so--- I'll just stick to those inexpensive and easily replaced paper filters that remove finer particles of dirt than the K&N--- I don't race with the edge. If I wanted a race car, I'd have bought one.

You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear---- at least not without spending a lot more money than if you had simply bought a silk purse in the beginning!

The automotive aftermarket makes lots of profit on folks who are willing to spend a lot of money for a small return in performance! My 35 years in that business gave me a really good living and a great retirement income.

Keep spending--- there are a few others like me who would love to do business with you!

I don't hate K&N-- I just don't feel that I personally need one no matter what you say--- or think your results are. :stirpot:

I guess the computer mileage going up a steady 1.3mpg is all in my head or as you say in my dreams. If you don't want to save money, than by all means, don't. Like I have said, I would not have believed it of not seeing for myself. Thanks for your logical and reasoning input flyer.

I guess the computer mileage going up a steady 1.3mpg is all in my head or as you say in my dreams. If you don't want to save money, than by all means, don't. Like I have said, I would not have believed it of not seeing for myself. Thanks for your logical and reasoning input flyer.

"Computer" mileage--- what an accurate way to calculate --- too many things affect that. I would believe a fully controlled test that is done when the OAT and BP is the same for the K&N & the paper and done on a dynomometer. Past that, it's all a guestimate.

Believe whatever you wish. :soapbox: