Impatiently Waiting

Salta Woods

I placed my order on October 9 for my 2014 SEL with Appearance Package and it is finally on a train from the Assembly plant in Ontario. Dealership is estimating delivery around Dec 15 - 18

:drool: I am about out of patience :drool:

I know your pain. I ordered mine on March 21st and didn't get it until August 4th, but he wait was well worth it. Welcome to the forums and enjoy the new ride.

I placed my order on October 9 for my 2014 SEL with Appearance Package and it is finally on a train from the Assembly plant in Ontario. Dealership is estimating delivery around Dec 15 - 18

:drool: I am about out of patience :drool:

Salta Woods,

Congrats on your purchase, and welcome to the forum!

My name is Tricia, and I’m your U.S. Ford Customer Service rep. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns.

I’ll be glad to help track your order! Please private message (PM) me either your VIN or the order # and dealer code.

Once this info is received, I can provide the latest update on your special delivery. ;)

Have a great day!

Tricia

• 5 weeks later...

I received it on Dec 20 and some kid turned in front of me and totaled my edge Sat. I had it less than two weeks. To make things worse the other drivers insurance might not cover it because the driver wasn't on the policy.

Awwww man that's terrible... I'm sorry to hear that :(

We're you alright from the wreck? I hope it all works out with ins in the end