Just Another Edge Sport AWD New Owner

NexusFFO

Welcome to the forum, Eddie, congrats on the new acquisition! You are hereby warned ... you might enjoy it TOO much, the fun police might show up!

lol your warning is hereby toooo late... enjoy would be an understatement; I freaking loving it and the AWD adds to the fun. After I am doing doing my custom modifications and put my fallen office blue line front plate, the cops are going to love it as well.. lol

Thanks for the welcoming!

• Like 1

Just wanted to say Hello and let you all I am a new Edge Owner. I bought the AWD SPORT and I hope it was a good move on my part. I am open to any tips or advice - Thanks in advance for those that help me out when I need it.

Thanks and look forward to reading everyone's input

A big warm welcome to you, NexusFFO!

My name is Tricia, and I’m the U.S. Ford Customer Service Representative on this forum. I’ll be happy to assist if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks for sharing the pic, and your Edge looks absolutely amazing! :camera:

Have the same model and color 13 version. Looks so smooth when it's nice and clean. Love the tuxedo black, but I'm partial of course.

Congrats!

Welcome to the forum, Eddie, congrats on the new acquisition! You are hereby warned ... you might enjoy it TOO much, the fun police might show up!

Hey guys,

Thanks for making our new member feel right at home! Feel free to let all the new members know about our Ford Owner website. They can take a peek here. It’s loaded with useful resources; advice, coupons, and it will also locate a dealer near you.

Happy New Year! :dance:

Tricia

• Like 2

Congrats on your new vehicle.....I've got the same SPORT model but in white

Two great add on I've done and highly suggest.....

1) daytimebrightlights.com ..... these daytime running lights are really bright, integrate with all factory settings, and are an easy install (if I can do it anyone can)

2) weathertech floor mats and cargo mat.... I got mine in grey and not black, they match the grey in the seats and look and fit awesome

Enjoy and visit the forum often for any questions ...the Ford rep (Tricia) helped fixed a glitch in my Pandora connection for me last week.

Lots of good people on this site

Ron

Edited by rwf78155

"A big warm welcome to you, NexusFFO!

My name is Tricia, and I’m the U.S. Ford Customer Service Representative on this forum. I’ll be happy to assist if you have any questions or concerns."

Well this a first from all the car forums I have been a member of, I have never really a Corporate Rep interact within a car forum. Tech mechanics yes, but never a warm welcoming from corporate. This has just reassured my confidence that I invested in a caring american car. Pleased to meet you Tricia. I really have falling in LOVE with my Edge. It is literately brand new as it was owned by a company before I bought it, well taken care of and perfect maintenance records. Pre-owned Certified

But I recently emailed my sales rep with some discoveries and wondering if I can change my preferred dealer location closer to my area. All I have gotten is spam email. I also purchased the premium warranty. But I since discovered a few issues that need service, such as passenger seat motor does not move forward or back, rear camera is blurry and a alignment issue from day one. I hope these things are covered.

And I recently discovered this odd wiring.... found in this thread

http://www.fordedgeforum.com/topic/17060-wtf-is-this/?do=findComment&comment=122653

Otherwise, I feel I made a good decision chasing down this particular model and year.

Thank YOU and any information you can suggest would be greatly appreciated.

Eddie

Miami

Congrats on your new vehicle.....I've got the same SPORT model but in white

Two great add on I've done and highly suggest.....

1) daytimebrightlights.com ..... these daytime running lights are really bright, integrate with all factory settings, and are an easy install (if I can do it anyone can)

2) weathertech floor mats and cargo mat.... I got mine in grey and not black, they match the grey in the seats and look and fit awesome

Enjoy and visit the forum often for any questions ...the Ford rep (Tricia) helped fixed a glitch in my Pandora connection for me last week.

Lots of good people on this site

Ron

Hey rwf78155,

I think you’re referring to Rebecca with our FordIVTteam. Don’t hesitate to reach out to her for inquiries dealing with in vehicle technology. She can be reached here: http://www.fordedgeforum.com/user/28548-fordivtteam/.

Either way, we’re both here to help when you need us, and thanks for showing us love! :love_shower:

"A big warm welcome to you, NexusFFO!

My name is Tricia, and I’m the U.S. Ford Customer Service Representative on this forum. I’ll be happy to assist if you have any questions or concerns."

Well this a first from all the car forums I have been a member of, I have never really a Corporate Rep interact within a car forum. Tech mechanics yes, but never a warm welcoming from corporate. This has just reassured my confidence that I invested in a caring american car. Pleased to meet you Tricia. I really have falling in LOVE with my Edge. It is literately brand new as it was owned by a company before I bought it, well taken care of and perfect maintenance records. Pre-owned Certified

But I recently emailed my sales rep with some discoveries and wondering if I can change my preferred dealer location closer to my area. All I have gotten is spam email. I also purchased the premium warranty. But I since discovered a few issues that need service, such as passenger seat motor does not move forward or back, rear camera is blurry and a alignment issue from day one. I hope these things are covered.

And I recently discovered this odd wiring.... found in this thread

http://www.fordedgeforum.com/topic/17060-wtf-is-this/?do=findComment&comment=122653

Otherwise, I feel I made a good decision chasing down this particular model and year.

Thank YOU and any information you can suggest would be greatly appreciated.

Eddie

Miami

You’re welcome, NexusFFO!

Finding a dealer is easy, just click here to find a one near you.

Let me lend a hand. Please private message (PM) me your full name, VIN, preferred dealer name, mileage, and best daytime phone number. Once this info is received, I’ll loop in a customer service manager for your region to assist. :)

Tricia

• Like 1