I am actively considering a 2015 Edge Sport but am a bit concerned about Sync. I have an Iphone 6 and have reviewed this forum and not heard any complaints although there is a history of bad performance. I was wondering if I could get feedback on how well Sync is working out?

"Sync" is a wide topic. But in general, since 3.6.2, you'll find users (that have no HW issues) are mostly satisfied with it.

One difference I've noted in the 2015 (vs 2011) is ambient sound seems to be more of an issue when making calls. I would never get any negative comments in my 2011 while I got the "can't hear you clearly" on my first call in the 2015. I suspect it has to do with the top air circulation vents being vertical now plus the fact that the microphone is positioned differently (I believe) in the overhead console.

But subsequent calls didn't trigger any complaints, although I've made only a few so far, so I need to experiment more. Best way to do this is to leave yourself messages under various conditions while driving.

I just purchased my 2015 two weeks ago. I've read a lot of negative stuff about it, but I have no issues with it. My iPhone 5 syncs up immediately. The music on my iPhone downloads to the stereo via Bluetooth. The sound is incredible and actually sounds better than music through Sirius.

Seriously. The vehicle rocks.

My wife has Sync and MFT in a 2013 escape. We have had no issues with it. Sure, there are idiosyncrasies, but all systems do. I find the voice recognition to be excellent. Overall, it is so much better than my 2013 Toyota Camry's Entune. That has had numerous issues and has absolutely horrible voice recognition.

I had Sync in my 2008 Edge and now in my 2015 Edge. Setting up to my iPhone 5 was no problem and brought in all my contacts. So far voice recognition is fine, but as before, Sync may find more than one match for the name you say, depending how they are set up in your contacts, but at least all the choices are listed on the large screen to make a secondary selection.

I didn't have MFT before, so it'll take me a while to figure out when it's best to use Sync's voice commands vs. MFT screen.

No issues at all with my 2015. I'm new to Sync so all the options, displays, etc took a bit of a learning curve for me to figure out. With that being said, is there any way to customize the menu on the screens to the left and right of the Speedometer? I am finding that I only use a few off the screens, a quick toggle between the most frequently used screens would be nice. Thanks.

Anyone know how to make the flashing circle around your current location point on the navigation screen disappear? I like having the map up for reference in the city, but the flashing circle is distracting. It goes away when following a route, but for general navigation It flashes constantly.

If you don't mind the flashing circle it's otherwise pretty much OK. My gripes:

1. FLASHING CIRCLE in nav... god is this annoying and no way to turn off.

2. Auto switch to Radio if bluetooth/usb disconnected. This is not a big issue except that usually bluetooth needs to be turned up to hear anything and than the switch results in my ears getting blown out.

3. Lack of nav customization, you really just get the one experience that come by default.