Rear Bumper Protector

testedone

Does this Scion bumper protector fit the 2013 Edge SEL? When I click the link, Amazon is indicating that it does not fit my vehicle.

Yes, it is the same one. Amazon lists is as not fitting to the Edge because it is designed & made for the Scion.

If you decide to get it, just make sure during installation that both corners/sides (the extended lip going down) are pressed to the bumper before sticking the upper portion. I did it the other way around & started from one end, eventually leaving a gap at the other end. The 3M table is very strong that it feels like the paint would come out if I tried to pull it off.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, it is the same one. Amazon lists is as not fitting to the Edge because it is designed & made for the Scion.

If you decide to get it, just make sure during installation that both corners/sides (the extended lip going down) are pressed to the bumper before sticking the upper portion. I did it the other way around & started from one end, eventually leaving a gap at the other end. The 3M table is very strong that it feels like the paint would come out if I tried to pull it off.

Cool beans. Thanks.