Rattle drive me crazy! Edge Sport 2015

I got a squeaking noise coming from insude the headliner driver side near the door. Sounds like two pieces of plastic or hard rubber rubbing each other. Dealer found nothing, of course. No biggie, just annoying when the music's off. Also the Vista glass in the rear makes a creak or snapping sound whenever the body flexes (i drive up and down ramps alot since i live in a condo with 3 levels of underground parking i need to drive down/up. If it weren't for these annoyances, the car would have been perfect ... so far.

Same thing here about: "Vista glass in the rear makes a creak or snapping sound whenever the body flexes" ... !?$@#%

• 2 weeks later...

Any possibility that it's a (slightly) loose jack in the spare tire well? Had a sound simular to that once in my old car. Drove me nuts, sound travels, sounded like it was coming from under rear seat.

I'll give it a look today and see if I can find anything loose. But I feel it is coming directly from the backseat.

Finally, having the work done on my Edge.

1- They change both rail for the pano roof ("toc" while opening gone...) SOLVE

2- Rattle under the bench of the rear seat... After searching...didn't found something wrong !!?!?! NOT SOLVE

3- Weird sound over my head (roof? headliner?) while the body structure are under light torsion... NOT SOLVE

For #2... I'm testing something else tomorrow

For #3... I do not find where (exactly) the sound is coming....

• Like 1