Vista roof rubbing against something FORD unhelpful 2014

So I have taken my vehicle to 3 dealerships for this issue none of which are able to duplicate this issue however I have been able to record it multiple times. Depending on the weather here in the Chicagoland area in the morning my vista roof rubs against something and makes this sound (see videos). Generally it only happens first thing in the morning after a humid day. The dealer won't fix it because they say they can't reproduce it. Any recommendations on how to get this fixed. The Edge is a 2014 and only has 14k miles on it and is well within warranty because i bought it brand new. But Ford seems to be reluctant on fixing it without reproducing it. I have even called their Customer Service number and opened a case. They are sticking with they have to reproduce it however my argument is its obvious something is wrong with the roof and its rubbing against something. Both previous dealerships have placed grease and lubricant on it to no resolve because the problem always returns.

Any suggestions...

https://youtu.be/2uc6mqUZ2os

https://youtu.be/dAFWL5k9eL4

Never heard that...but someone posted on hear a diy for lubing the bamr when it starts to slow down. I know you say they lubed it already but they may have only done the track...the sounds I heard is more like rubber. In the video he also applied dielectric grease to the rubber. Maybe this is what you need. Also check to make sure the rubber trim is seated correctly, it could be bulging a little and depending on conditions swells just enough to cause interference.