Cargo Mat

I just recently purchased a cargo mat from Ford online. The purchase price was $80.00 plus shiping. Fedex delivered it yesterday and I was very disappointed when I opened the package. The mat is very flimsly and in my opinion not worth the price I paid. I guess I paid for the word Edge on the mat. I certainly learned a lesson about Ford accessories.

should have read this thread: http://www.fordedgeforum.com/index.php?showtopic=1694

talks all about the thinness of that OEM mat and mentions other better offerings like Weathertech

The Weathertech cargo mat is absolutely fantastic. It fits the back perfectly, and is made of very high quality material. Very highly recommended!

• 2 weeks later...
The Weathertech cargo mat is absolutely fantastic. It fits the back perfectly, and is made of very high quality material. Very highly recommended!

I too have hte weather tech mats, (2) front (1) middle and the cargo I truly LOVE them, worth the $300 , when I washed the mats the other day the underneath carpet was still like BRAND NEW, and being up here in Ontario (snow, rain salt etc) best $300 I have ever spent!

I highly recommend!

I too have hte weather tech mats, (2) front (1) middle and the cargo I truly LOVE them, worth the $300 , when I washed the mats the other day the underneath carpet was still like BRAND NEW, and being up here in Ontario (snow, rain salt etc) best $300 I have ever spent!

I highly recommend!

Did you get the heavy duty floor mats or the floor liners ?

My edge has the stock front and rear rubber mats and to be honest I thought they were pretty good. I have weather tech mats (not liners) in my Honda van and the cargo liner in the back. Love the cargo liner but it takes up a lot of space in the garage when I need to put the third row up for extra passengers. It was worth the money when the lawn mower leaked oil all over the back of the van.

I would definitely pop for weather techs for the edge if it wasn't a company car and I don't think I am going to buy it in two years when it is time to replace it.

• 1 month later...

I just ordered my Weathertech cargo mat from Amazon.com. It is a brand new mat and only costs US $77.95. The one on Weathertech's site was US $109.95. It also qualifies for free shipping! Just go to Amazon.com and do a search for Weathertech 40325. The 40325 is Weathertech's part number for the Edge cargo mat.

:rockon: