Front Passenger Window "Stain"

I noticed this yesterday after I was cleaning the front passenger window of my car. There is something that seems the be on the inside of the glass. I tried to clean it off from the outside and inside, but nothing works. I emailed my dealer and going to take it in this week.

Also, took the car for a car wash, a hand wash at that, and there is a scratch on the grill. It sucks, two weeks in and a scratch already. Its so annoying. Have never removed a scratch before. How much does it usually costs? You cannot feel the scratch so I know its no deep and the length of the scratch is about 6 inches.

And for some reason this car is a magnet for scratches for me. I am very picky about my paint.

1. Already scratched the bumper on the edge from not being careful when unloading something. About 1/2" long. Down to the black plastic.
  2. Someone caught the edge of my door with theirs so there is a small chip down to the primer.
  3. Stone chip on the hood around where the hood hinge is.
  4. Chip on the edge of one of the panels.

I'll grab some Dr. Colorchip and take care of them. At least they are dings...those usually run $100 to get out.

WN; I don't remember that you had your canoe rack on for very long, but did you notice any scuff marks on your paint when you removed it? I think you mentioned that you might have some small pieces of 3M (or other) film placed on the areas that the rack feet contact. Any thoughts about doing that now?

WN; I don't remember that you had your canoe rack on for very long, but did you notice any scuff marks on your paint when you removed it? I think you mentioned that you might have some small pieces of 3M (or other) film placed on the areas that the rack feet contact. Any thoughts about doing that now?

Yes I did notice some scuff marks. And I'd only use it for a weekend and take it off. The marks would rub off with some compound but I don't like the fact it was scuffing.

Before the spring I will be placing some 3M (or similar) strips up there to protect the paint.

Something like this I can cut to size: http://www.amazon.com/Clear-Universal-Guard-Paint-Protection/dp/B003EP52BU/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1457114391&sr=8-7&keywords=paint+protection+film

• Like 1