2 stage cut and polish, Crystal Serum 7 year Ceramic

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure if that would help me - I work at a power plant and at times the moisture fall-out from the smoke stack is quite acidic and I already have what looks like water pock marks.

This product says its chemical resistant, so there's no guarantee that it will protect against acid rain. With words like "resistant" makes the 7 year warranty somewhat meaningless - they have a get-out clause from the get go.

I see the application starts at $300 - what does a car of our size actually cost?

Thanks, I'll look into that before my paint gets etched too bad.

It will help, ceramic is def the way to go for any car imo. upfront costs suck if you can't fork over the money, but then you really don't have to wax your car at all. Maintaining the ceramic with a Sio2 based detail spray is key to it's longevity also

Just got it detailed, inside and out (including engine bay). Paint was 2 stage cut and polished, then coated in a 7 year ceramic called Crystal Serum. Pretty happy with results :) Insane Auto Paint Detailing did the work

http://www.fordedgeforum.com/topic/23264-hey-there/?do=findComment&comment=178813

I'd recommend CarPro's reload once a month to keep the longevity of the ceramic. Chase and the IPAD crew do amazing work

• Like 1