How hard would it be to make the rear of an SEL look like a Sport?

ituhata

Really all I want is those shaped exhaust tips and a bumper molded to conform to them. Since my SEL has black plastic trim all around it would look a little weird to suddenly transition to a painted bumper, but I seem to remember while the sport bumper is painted, the actual insert where the plastic conforms to the exhaust tips is black....and I just looked it up and I am correct.

https://i.imgur.com/J0s16GW.png

So I'm really just looking for the black insert piece and the chrome tips. I saw some online that were aftermarket without the chrome tips that didn't look bad, althouth it made the back of the edge look weird, a little tall like a Transit Connect van.

Really all I want is those shaped exhaust tips and a bumper molded to conform to them. Since my SEL has black plastic trim all around it would look a little weird to suddenly transition to a painted bumper, but I seem to remember while the sport bumper is painted, the actual insert where the plastic conforms to the exhaust tips is black....and I just looked it up and I am correct.

https://i.imgur.com/J0s16GW.png

So I'm really just looking for the black insert piece and the chrome tips. I saw some online that were aftermarket without the chrome tips that didn't look bad, althouth it made the back of the edge look weird, a little tall like a Transit Connect van.

I don't think it would look ok…because the width of the side black plastic pieces is wider than the one on the "sport" model's rear bumper… One solution to that would be to remove your pieces from your doors and have them painted the body color…Bingo! :2thumbs:

Claude. :)

• Like 1