Only 11 k miles !!! Grrrr

Roland

Hi all, my first post, just joined. I am disappointed with the poor mileage I had on my 2017 Edge. Only 11700 miles. ~They are worn very evenly, so no 'tracking' issues. Maybe slightly more wear in the centre, but not a concern. Pressures are 35psi.

This is just one more issue I have !! The others are very bad 'turbo lag' ... Dangerous at times, pulling out in front of others and ...no go !

and when reversing from cold it jumps worse than a kangaroo !! I asked the dealer if Ford would assist with replacement tyres... guess what the answer was?.

A disappointed Edge owner.

Here in the "colonies", the original tires are under warranty - just not from Ford. The tire manufacturer provides a warranty similar to what you get when you buy replacement tires. That would be a prorated replacement rather than a free replacement so you should consider whether you want to go with the same brand/model of tire or if switching to something different might be worth the cost.