Hypertech canned tune/ fuse locations

1STSFG

So Ive not seen this specific to our car. As I recall,last year at this time it wasnt available? It seems Hypertech designed it for the F150,and let us be the rodents for testing. Many edge owners had issues when loading it. Hypertech responded by releasing a statement saying we have to remove the following fuses; onstar sirius and the remote start fuse. If you dont, you open a can of car wont start check engine light and code worms.

On the F150 their Dyno shows 31rwhp and around 39 ft. Lbs. of torque. It has as many functions as all the other tunes. For the most part. I know there are advocates for the Live and unleash fans.

My car has under 3k on it. Still well under warranty. I would like to put her toes in the water so to speak on mods until its on its own.

My question for the mod masses here is where are these fuses? The owners manual is no help. The print out I got from the dealer is no help either. On the fuse numbered F32 I can ASSume that it includes onstar and Sirius considering its a sync and radio transmitting fuse? But assuming sent what Im down for.

Opinions,I know there are plenty? Help? Always appreciated.

Yep livernois is the way to go. They have done all my ecoboosts and all are high mileage except RS.

Very easy to use much more to gain and are very very safe. Ive been tuned by them on my truck for 170,000 miles and its not been easy miles no issues. My edge is still under warranty at 36,000 and it was tune at 3,400. Its been running on e30 for the last 30,000.

As far as the fuses go, there has never been a Ford with an OnStar fuse since no Ford ever had OnStar, and the satellite radio (SiriiusXM) doesn't have a separate fuse because it runs off the audio system (fuses 28, 32, and 33). I would ask them about the fuses again and specify that it's a Ford not a GM product. It sounds like they gave you information for the wrong product.

15 minute download no problems. Far more adjustable options than past hypertech tuners. While it isn’t going to be a tailor made as the others, it’s better than many others I’ve had for other vehicles in the past. It will fry all four from a standing start. I’m not sure when my warranty ends that I’ll even bother to upgrade it. 350 makes it even better.

15 minute download no problems. Far more adjustable options than past hypertech tuners. While it isn’t going to be a tailor made as the others, it’s better than many others I’ve had for other vehicles in the past. It will fry all four from a standing start. I’m not sure when my warranty ends that I’ll even bother to upgrade it. 350 makes it even better.

350 what? with that tune, your putting 250 down, nowhere near 350. I don't understand your theory of after warranty getting a upgrade? Your already tuned, a stronger tune will void a warranty just as much as your little tune. it's still a re calibration flash. Just seems like you wasted money. Always cheaper to do it right the first time.

350 what? with that tune, your putting 250 down, nowhere near 350. I don't understand your theory of after warranty getting a upgrade? Your already tuned, a stronger tune will void a warranty just as much as your little tune. it's still a re calibration flash. Just seems like you wasted money. Always cheaper to do it right the first time.

Bingo!

Bingo!