New Edge, can see passenger side dash airbag outline

Mine doesn’t look any worse then omars pic. I’ll admit I don’t go around looking at all the vehicle dashes to see if they have an outline or not. It’s probably suppose to be like that.  And I’m pretty sure Ford won’t do crap to fix your outline. Since you didn’t post a pic of your dash I’ll do you a favor. I’m scheduled for an oil change today at the dealership. I’m going to look at as many Edge dashes that I can and let you all know what I see. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ccutaia1 said:

$45K for the car, it's a big deal, you don't see that stuff in other brands.

Ok I apologize. There were no 2018’s on the lot but several 2019’s. I could not see the outline on the 19’s but in my defense the 3 2016’s looked just like mine. And Omar’s. Maybe they changed that in 2018?  You could pay more then $45k for on F150 and have this. Just saying. I guess that’s why it doesn’t bother me. I thought it was suppose to be there. My apologies. 

0A73E6A6-30B0-4F0F-AF54-B9BB709B4B80.thumb.jpeg.0dff528f42cf345be2ada28c940af521.jpeg

• Like 1