Just picked up an ST.. Tires and other issues.

Aarm0ndd

Just picked up an ST a few days ago. Went in for an Edge Sport and left with an ST fully loaded with performance pack. Also have a ‘19 GT that’ll get used to the company. 

With the summer tires it’s not ideal this time of year especially if you wanna go to the mountains for snowboarding. I had an X1 before with all seasons that I took up there and it did pretty well but I hated that car. Wondering if anyone has changed out their summer times for anything else during the winter and what brand.

Another issue my wife noticed is the locking mechanism for the wireless charging compartment does not keep it in place at all. You can close it but as soon as you hit a bump or touch it at all it unlocks. It’s a pretty small issue but just annoying not to be able to lock it in place. 

F481B98E-13BE-4F28-A8CB-EB03C9033206.jpeg

I was having a hard time finding either the Scorpion winter or Kumo winter in stock for a 264/40 r21 from the dealership  or their wholesalers.  I could order the scorpions from tire rack, but it would have been $60 more per tire than what the dealership could sell me (if they could even get them).  I ended up getting Michelin Premier LTX All Weather as its mostly rain and light snow in the Pacific NW.  I paid $1000 for all 4 mounted/balanced and installed.  I also purchased a pair of Autosocks as insurance in the off chance I needed a little extra traction in snow.