Engine shuts down while in motion

Inno

That's your air intake tube.  If it's broken then it likely means you've been getting dirty air into the engine (air is coming in after the air filter).  This could cause damage to your throttle body or air flow sensor which could confuse the engine enough to cause it to stall.

• Like 1

Rockauto.com probably ships to your area.  Some U.S. based Ford dealers do as well.  Benny at LevittownFordSuperCenter.com can certainly assist with that if you cannot order directly off their website.  Throttle bodies for Gen 1.5 are relatively cheap compared to those for Gen 1, so you are in "luck".  They are not exchangeable between the Gens.

https://www.rockauto.com/en/partsearch/?partnum=AT4Z9E926B

https://parts.levittownfordparts.com/oem-parts/ford-throttle-body-at4z9e926b

Levittown Ford Parts
980 S. Broadway
Hicksville, New York, 11801 
877-460-9497

If the fan speed is not at max, the engine can start but in max position it cannot.

For example if the fan speed is at the middle or below the middle the vehicle can start.

Once the vehicle starts I can adjust fan speed as I want.

24 minutes ago, Inno said:

If the fan speed is not at max, the engine can start but in max position it cannot.

For example if the fan speed is at the middle or below the middle the vehicle can start.

Once the vehicle starts I can adjust fan speed as I want.

When the A/C is on Max it probably tries to start the compressor immediately.   If not then it may not try to start it immediately.  I would also recommend changing the battery just to be safe.

• Like 1