Cargo Accessory Package

Orbie

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone here have the cargo accessory package on your ST? I'm trying to figure out what the "Rear Bumper Protector" component is. My ST has the retractable cargo cover and the cargo mat but I don't see any rear bumper protector. Expecting to see a hard plastic piece on the lip of the read bumper in front of the cargo area, but all I have what looks like a 3M type piece of film there. Just want to confirm what you all are seeing, it's also not clear on the Ford website as the picture doesn't show much of the rear bumper.

Thanks!

Edited by Orbie

I have it,  it is just a thin clear vinyl material that is about 3 inches wide and says Edge on it that is on top of the bumper.  So if you drag a suitcase out of the hatch it projects the paint.  Not sure how much protection it would give but I guess everything helps.

I really only posted the picture for others to see since Ford doesn't show what you're getting for your money on their website.  There could be a first time, agreed.  I don't usually buy accessories, but with this vehicle, I decided to go all out with every option available (except the towing package) to the Titanium.