My new 2018 Ford Edge 2.0 Ecoboost

Killshaw

How's It going everyone, my name is Austin an i'm new to the Ford Edge game but have ton's of building and modifying experience with my Focus ST. We Just pick up our new 2018 Ford Edge Titanium 2.0L Ecoboost this weekend and we love it.

I'm hoping to turn this into a show SUV with so nice exterior mods and a few little performance goodies but i'm not wanting to push it on the performance side since this will be the wife's main vehicle. I'm hoping being a part of the community will bring a lot of tips and tricks to help me out on my new journey. I will post install videos and how to's on my youtube channel Killshaw's Geek Garage so that there will be some visual guides out there.

62022359_10157471978243319_6050722816771227648_n.jpg

• Like 2

I appreciate it everyone and for sure if i need any help i will reach out. I'm already looking into the Raptor Grille and a few other items they have out for sale.

My GM want's to fix up his LR4 along side my Edge so we can have some nice modified SUV's outside the Dealership.