Is a tune really worth it?

mrmikesdeuce

I have a '19 Titanium with the 2.0. I run 93 octane fuel to get the variable timing advanced, and I drive in sport mode all the time to get better shifting. I also have a K & N drop in air filter. Will a tune give me that much better performance to make it worth the investment ???

PS  I didn't get the ST because I hate black interiors, and I didn't want 20" wheels or a trailer hitch.

Edited by mrmikesdeuce

If the engine behaves like the Focus ST tuned then I would say it is worth it.  Just has a different turbo but the engine can certainly produce more power, especially way more torque.  But if it is worth it is all up to you on if you think the gains for $600 is worth the cash.  I think it is but I like to get the most out of the engine. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 037 said:

Track slip or it didn't happen

Apologies in advance if I presented misinformation.  There is no verification of it outperforming a sport, at least none that I have seen myself.  If I come across the post I'll link it in this forum.