Signal lights

I realize you've just invested in LEDs so this is probably off the table for now but.....next time take a look at switchbacks.  They're dual color LED bulbs that produce a bright white DRL most of the time but blink amber when you use your turn signal.  When headlights are turned on the bulb also goes amber. 
I'm attaching a couple of day and night shots along with a full frontal of my Edge so you can see what I mean.  The 'day' shot also shows my LED DRLs  moved to the high beam location.

day.jpg

night.jpg

front.jpg

18 minutes ago, 2FAST4U said:

Yeah… but... WHY?

Because I could and...why not?  Actually it's more practical than that.  I replaced the halogen headlight bulbs with HIDs and those don't function well as running lights.
Beyond that, it looks great and increases daytime visibility by a bunch which is the whole purpose of DRLs right?.  If the headlights (HIDs) come on then the DRL function turns off and I still have that bulb as a high beam. Best of all worlds.

Edited by Gadgetjq
  • Like 1