osram night breaker laser d3s bulbs

i have a 13 edge limited  with the xenon factory h/l's[d3s] have them adjusted as good as they can get 

per factory adjustment[up and down only] . would the night breaker laser ds3's be any better. im not going

to try any exotic setups, just am reading the lighting upgrade specs on these bulbs. thanks for any

input.--irv

Edited by irvin
more info

14 hours ago, WWWPerfA_ZN0W said:

Osram CBB D3S bulbs will be the best upgrade for your OEM HIDs.  Give them a shot first.

Thanks for the heads up! I have the 6000k CBI version.  The CBB gets better reviews than then Nightbreakers! 

5 minutes ago, irvin said:

not really wanting blue tint bulbs. the lasers seem to have far better specs, especially on low

beams.

They're not blue at all.  As of the moment they are the brightest that Osram has to offer!

6 minutes ago, onyxbfly said:

Thanks for the heads up! I have the 6000k CBI version.  The CBB gets better reviews than then Nightbreakers! 

They're not blue at all.  As of the moment they are the brightest that Osram has to offer!

the only specs i found was on a review. low and high beam specs listed

cool blue- 720 and 1320

laser 1310 and 1610 

havent found a good enough price to switch yet.

when i have the h/ls out i might try shimming the left one out just a little to the left

just an fyi-sylvania is a part of the osram network. some of their bulbs are actually osram.

Edited by irvin

Just now, irvin said:

the only specs i found was on a review. low and high beam specs listed

cool blue- 720 and 1320

laser 1310 and 1610 

havent found a good enough price to switch yet.

when i have the h/ls out i might try shimming the left one out just a little to the left

I have yet to find any good prices on them either. But since I have the CBI version, I'm not really in a rush!  Check out this youtube if you haven't seen it yet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKEOIUrW39M

9 minutes ago, onyxbfly said:

did you find the cbi bulbs better than oem ?

1 hour ago, irvin said:

did you find the cbi bulbs better than oem ?

There are some things I take tons of pics of and some I take none. Unfortunately I do not have any before and after pics. that being said I can say that you can easily see the difference. They are easily better than OEM bulbs!  Where they really shine is when I use the high beams on the back roads etc.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

installed the nightbreaker bulbs today. will find out in a little while while if they are worth it.

i didnt know the low and high beams are controlled by a shutter system till today,

when i heard it. i have a can am spyder rts with this arrangement. will have a verdict tomorrow.