Sign in to follow this  
Ford Super News Ticker

Mustang Mach-E First Edition Reservation Facts

That "Mustang" electric thing is downright  U-G-L-Y.  :censored:

Claude.

Everyone has an opinion. I like it.

I could see why a car lover who hates utilities would hate it, but I don't understand why someone who obviously likes the Edge would hate it.

46 minutes ago, akirby said:

I could see why a car lover who hates utilities would hate it, but I don't understand why someone who obviously likes the Edge would hate it.

First, a 4 door vehicle shouldn't be named "Mustang". :rant: Second, It might be a matter of taste but I find it ugly, (but that's me)… and last... e-l-e-c-t-r-i-c ? …Uuugh!… :kookie:I find that the Edge looks much nicer and it makes me think of something… :  If Ford wanted to have an electric suv, then why not offer an electric or hybrid version of the Edge? :shrug:

Claude.

Edited by 2FAST4U

any vehicle that can do a mid 3  sec 0-60....can be called whatever the hell they want.  I personally am very interested......but I certainly will not buy it in the first 2 years.

22 minutes ago, 2FAST4U said:

First, a 4 door vehicle shouldn't be named "Mustang". :rant: Second, It might be a matter of taste but I find it ugly, (but that's me)… and last... e-l-e-c-t-r-i-c ? …Uuugh!… :kookie:I find that the Edge looks much nicer and it makes me think of something… :  If Ford wanted to have an electric suv, then why not offer an electric or hybrid version of the Edge? :shrug:

Claude.

They have both a hybrid/phev Edge and another electric midsized crossover coming in a couple of years.

But this is a performance vehicle that will outperform a mustang GT.

And people will call it Mach-E, not Mustang.   I suspect there will be another Mustang branded sporty vehicle as well.

F series in the 70s meant 2 door regular cabs.  Nowadays everybody wants 4 door crew cabs.

Bronco will launch with both 2 and 4 door models as well as an Escape based Bronco Sport.