Which brake fluid should I be using out of these 4?

I have a 2017 Ford Edge Titanium. I'm changing the whole brake system with stop tech rotors and power stop performance red electrostatic powder coated calipers, and I'm still looking for some stainless steel brake lines that are a fit to my 2017 edge. I'm trying to decide on what brake fluid to use. In the edge book it calls for motorcraft high performance low viscosity dot 4. Now im not sure how important this low viscosity thing is but I've narrowed my choices down to 4. I would think motul RBF600 would be best, but I have no ideal how it would preform in a edge, and with low viscosity recommended. I also live in Canada where it gets cold sometimes and i cant have fluid thickening in cold weather. The brembo low viscosity seems to be the better one for low viscosity, but I could be wrong.  Price isn't an issue. Just looking to use the best and be done with it. Anyone had any experience using any of these in there edge or has information that would be helpful? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank u. 

1 - Motul RBF600 Dot 4

2 - Pentosin Dot 4 Low Viscosity 

3 - Brembo Premium Brake fluid Dot 4 Low Viscosity 

4 - Motorcraft High Performance Dot 4 Low Viscosity 

Edited by ThugFordEdge3.5

1 hour ago, akirby said:

I don’t see how any of them would perform any differently.

Would they all perform in colder climate the same? I live in Ontario, Canada. One of the reasons I'm unsure about the motul RBF600 is how it would work in colder weather. The low viscosity is formulated to withstand cold temperatures without thickening. I would prefer motul if it doesn't get thick in cold temperatures. 

9 hours ago, akirby said:

Never heard of brake fluid viscosity being an issue even in cold climates.  Brake fluid is super thin to begin with but I guess low viscosity wouldn’t hurt.

Actually I came up with best of both worlds, low viscosity and motul brand. Going to use motul Dot 5.1. Says it has lower viscosity that works great in cold, and great for ABS, and can use to replace Dot 4

• 2 weeks later...