20” Edge Titanium rims on an ST that comes with 21” rims

Gary787

Hi can anyone tell me if the 20” rims on a 2017 Edge Titanium  AWD are interchangeable with a 2020 ST that comes with 21} rims. I bought the rims for snow tires for my 2017 Titanium & because of the oversized brake rotors I had to use the standard Chrome rims $$$$. Now I want a 2020 Edge ST and It comes with 21” wheels and I can’t get an answer from the dealership on the rims. Thanks in advance.

On 10/2/2020 at 6:09 PM, Gadgetjq said:

Didn't you ask this question and get an answer a few days ago?  Maybe it just looks (very) familiar.
Answer as Perblue said, all gen2 wheels will fit all other gen2 Edges.  You just can't swap between gens 1 and 2.

Similar it was whether 20” 2017 rims were interchangeable now I am looking at a 21” 2020 ST and if the 20” 2017 Rims could be used as snow tires. Thanks this forum has been very helpful. 

27 minutes ago, omar302 said:

I think OP really meant to ask weather the 20" wheels would fit on his ST and clear the front brakes since some ST' have the Performance Brake Package that includes upgraded brakes & the 21" wheels.

That was answered in my first response to to the OP's very first post.

• Like 1