New Member with 20 ST

Southside

New to the edge. Still own a 97 explorer that I bought new and then took a trip to the dark side with a 2012 camaro. Traded the camaro for the edge because I wanted AWD and some horsepower. 

Bought the edge at the end of August and it has been mostly fine. Recently had clear bra put on the front half. Will install an air horn next. I drive a train in real life so gotta have a real noisemaker. Thinking about window tint.

Howdy all.

• Like 1

• 1004ron changed the title to New Member with 20 ST
13 hours ago, Southside said:

New to the edge. Still own a 97 explorer that I bought new and then took a trip to the dark side with a 2012 camaro. Traded the camaro for the edge because I wanted AWD and some horsepower. 

Bought the edge at the end of August and it has been mostly fine. Recently had clear bra put on the front half. Will install an air horn next. I drive a train in real life so gotta have a real noisemaker. Thinking about window tint.

Howdy all.

Lol I love the subtle jab at the camaro

Welcome

Got a chuckle on that one dolsen. Thanks.

The camaro got me re-addicted to having some power after years of driving the anemic Explorer. I was always day-dreaming about boring and stroking the 4.0 SOHC to get just a little more out of it ... but that would have been a dead end path for a worn out vehicle. I really am enjoying all the fancy bits in the ST. The thing nearly drives itself when I tell it to.