INTRO.

jflomaga@gmail.com

Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is John I live in New York and a generational FORD owner. Started with my 57 Galaxie, Maverick,Courier,Comet, 4 Econoline Vans,Taurus,Sable,Focus,Flex and now Edge owner. This new Edge is so technically advanced I'm almost LOST being challenged in that area. Being challenged I have a TON of questions because I find the manual rather lacking in clear and plane instructions and diagramming . I know there are many online tutorials and they are informative but still questions arise. So i'm looking forward to those in the know and can HELP me figure these things out.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jflomaga@gmail.com said:

Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is John I live in New York and a generational FORD owner. Started with my 57 Galaxie, Maverick,Courier,Comet, 4 Econoline Vans,Taurus,Sable,Focus,Flex and now Edge owner. This new Edge is so technically advanced I'm almost LOST being challenged in that area. Being challenged I have a TON of questions because I find the manual rather lacking in clear and plane instructions and diagramming . I know there are many online tutorials and they are informative but still questions arise. So i'm looking forward to those in the know and can HELP me figure these things out.

If you're looking for folks that have ALL the Information and how to's, SnmJim and myself are your one stop shops ? 

We have done everything there is todo with this car and platform and hold the record for the fastest edge ?

enjoy the car man and reach out if you need anything

OK here we go 1st question about the audio system: We have the B&O which sounds INCREDIBLE ! is there a GOOD YouTube Video explaining it ?  (using my apple I-POD) I'm confused with the two icons on the lower left side of the screen one is an X the other below it rectangle made of two arrows I would imagine that means replay a tune a tune. There just doesn't seem any acknowledgement on the screen as to functioning. 2nd. where does it show the song playlist (only in browse ?) 3rd TOTALLY different when taking my wife shopping I sit in the car listening to the music is there a way of keeping the ACCESSORIES ON all does it just cut out after a short while ? It's rather annoying cause it cut out always at the best parts then you have to go through START I see a blinking green light on the start button push it light stops goes for a while then stops then repeat. Hopefully I described my questions understandably .  THANKS ! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2020 at 11:19 PM, handfiler said:

Welcome to the forum John. This is ''the place'' of those in the know.

OK here we go 1st question about the audio system: We have the B&O which sounds INCREDIBLE ! is there a GOOD YouTube Video explaining it ?  (using my apple I-POD) I'm confused with the two icons on the lower left side of the screen one is an X the other below it rectangle made of two arrows I would imagine that means replay a tune a tune. There just doesn't seem any acknowledgement on the screen as to functioning. 2nd. where does it show the song playlist (only in browse ?) 3rd TOTALLY different when taking my wife shopping I sit in the car listening to the music is there a way of keeping the ACCESSORIES ON all does it just cut out after a short while ? It's rather annoying cause it cut out always at the best parts then you have to go through START I see a blinking green light on the start button push it light stops goes for a while then stops then repeat. Hopefully I described my questions understandably .  THANKS !