High Mount Brake Light on 2016 Edge

I have a 2016 Edge SEL.  Ran codes today and found this one below.  I started the car and verified brake lights work, but not the high mounted one.  I checked fuses and didn't see anything, which I didn't expect because other brake lights work.

What else should I check?  Is there a Ford manual on how to replace this light?  It is still under my used car warranty, but want to check everything first as our only local dealer is backed up for weeks.

Thanks!

Code: B1115 - High Mounted Stop Lamp Control, Incorrect Current Consumption, Suspect Incorrect Bulb Fitted

Additional Fault Symptom:

- Circuit Short to Battery or Open

- Previously Set DTC - Not Present at Time of Request

- Malfunction Indicator Lamp if Off for this DTC

- Test not complete

• 1 year later...

Does anyone have the procedure to replace the high mount brake light for a 2017 Edge? Any help would be appreciated.

My inspection is due this month. I already ordered a replacement which will arrive between 3/8 and 3/10.

Also, is there a particular fuse related to this brake light?

Thanks for your reply. I did see this YouTube video and it does not help because it is different from an Edge. Procedure for 2017 Edge "should be" easier based on what I can see. I may need to just figure it out myself as I am unable to find any instructions via numerous web searches. 

CARR142, I did take another look at that Youtube video and I believe it should be similar to the Edge as well. It looks like the only difference would be the extra side pieces on the MKX version. Grom what I can tell, the biggest issue will be the 5 push pins in the middle of the spoiler where you might need multiple hands to squeeze these while lifting the spoiler off. I hope I can figure this out.

I also looked at the owners manual to see if there was a specific fuse related to this 3rd brake light. I did not find one, so it looks like I need a replacement.