Edge 2009 (FWD) Right Front Wheel vibrates while accelerating

Debaul

I drive a Ford Edge 2009 SEL with over 174K miles on it.

Recently I have been having issues with the right front wheel- It vibrates during acceleration. I have done alignment several times, changed tires, changed hub bearing, yet the problem persists.

Kindly help, it's driving me nuts..

• 1004ron changed the title to Edge 2009 (FWD) Right Front Wheel vibrates while accelerating

@enigma-2 thank you so much, I have been suspecting my engine mount. The engine vibrates (jerks)  at idle and a scan revealed a bad ignition coil. changed the coil, but the vibration persists. I think it all point fingers at the mount.

Could this be the reason the car pulls to the left side when I am driving? Alignment fixes this for a short time, but after a while, the pull resurfaces.

I don't think a bad mount can cause a car to pull as the wheels are mounted independently of the engine.

As the alignments don't hold, I would  have the tie-rod ends checked (esp the right).

If fact, I'd get a Ford "the works" oil change and tell the mechanic to pay close attention to all of the suspension components. Rear axle as well. Its something that's included for the price, but they'll pay closer attention if you have concerns.