2013 led signal light switchbacks

I recently bought switchbacks for my 2013 Ford edge. Installed and they work but the white always stays on. Tried reversing polarity and no lights are on. So polarity is correct, they just always have whites on which make the anber signal lights not visible. Any ideas on how to fix this? Tried uploading a video but the site says the video is too large. 

Prairieedge (and everybody), please report back when you get good turn signal switchbacks properly working without resistors.  I've been looking for them for a couple of months already; even the expensive ones are calling for resistors, which I resist to use lol.  Please let us know.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Edgingage

37 minutes ago, Edgingage said:

Prairieedge (and everybody), please report back when you get good turn signal switchbacks properly working without resistors.  I've been looking for them for a couple of months already; even the expensive ones are calling for resistors, which I resist to use lol.  Please let us know.

Thanks in advance.

What response were you getting with those LED's?

I ask because I added switchbacks to my wife's Mustang and the dashboard indicator light would do a double beat, even though exterior were working at the correct pace - I disabled the lamp fail detection using Forscan.

1 hour ago, 1004ron said:

What response were you getting with those LED's?

I ask because I added switchbacks to my wife's Mustang and the dashboard indicator light would do a double beat, even though exterior were working at the correct pace - I disabled the lamp fail detection using Forscan.

With the original i wasn't getting any hyperplasia or issues with the car. The bubs themselves stay lit white even when signaling and so you can't see the orange signal even though they are flashing as well. 

On 1/31/2021 at 7:36 PM, Prairieedge said:

I actually bought resistors with the new switchbacks and plan to use them. 

I've purchased these bulbs

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0756B3T1D/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_1J757VJ1502PV6TWVCTM

And these resistors 

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01N3OXYTN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_F55WJX1G3VDA970WYA6V

So these bulbs and resistors worked perfectly together! No issues at all with these new bulbs and resistors. I also upgraded all my cabin lights to LEDS as well as rear turn signals and reverse and brake lights! headlights I am upgrading to HID due to the factory halogen projectors, HID seems to work better in them instead of LED. If anyone would like links to all the lights I purchased for my 2013 ford edge limited let me know and I'll put them in here. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2021 at 5:58 PM, Prairieedge said:

... If anyone would like links to all the lights I purchased for my 2013 ford edge limited let me know and I'll put them in here. 

Yes, Prairieedge, please post.  I'm particularly interested in the interior lights as there are three-four different measurements (lengths).

Thanks in advance.