Sprint Booster V3 - For Sale

vmaxbaby

Selling my Sprint Booster V3 that I had on my Edge ST.  Works great just like new and you can feel the difference for sure.  Go to YouTube and type in sprint booster and watch the reviews.   Have original box, manual, device, and instructions for install.   Took me about 20 minutes to get it installed... if I was about 50lbs smaller would have been 10 minutes LOL

New was $ 298.00 selling for $ 165.00 free shipping.   Paypal or Zelle only.

** Sold Edge ST ** so of course don't need it.  

IMG_1707.jpg

IMG_1708.jpg

IMG_1709.jpg

IMG_1710.jpg

Edited by vmaxbaby
spelling

• 1004ron changed the title to Sprint Booster V3 - For Sale - SOLD
  • 1004ron changed the title to Sprint Booster V3 - For Sale
20 hours ago, vmaxbaby said:

Sorry not sold it was my Edge ST that sold.. I still have the booster.

Oh...ok so... I'm interested but I wonder if this will work in conjunction with a Livernois tune (which I already have installed)? Also, mine has the 2.0l. engine... :headscratch:

Thanks,

Claude.;)

Edited by 2FAST4U

What any and all those boosters do is put more voltage to the TB and make it open up faster.  So when you stand on the go pedal the ECU knows you have floored it but it takes milliseconds to respond and in allot of cases won't open the TB blades 100% until you have it floored for a few seconds, but the booster will open it 100% immediately.  It has Green mode settings 1-10 and Race Mode 1-10.  In race mode I kept it at 10 because I wanted 100% as soon as I gave it gas.  On the green mode which is sport mode I found 4 to be a great setting for my preference but some I have seen liked it at 7 but for me it was so sensitive or my big foot was to heavy on the pedal :)  

2 hours ago, vmaxbaby said:

What any and all those boosters do is put more voltage to the TB and make it open up faster.  So when you stand on the go pedal the ECU knows you have floored it but it takes milliseconds to respond and in allot of cases won't open the TB blades 100% until you have it floored for a few seconds, but the booster will open it 100% immediately.  It has Green mode settings 1-10 and Race Mode 1-10.  In race mode I kept it at 10 because I wanted 100% as soon as I gave it gas.  On the green mode which is sport mode I found 4 to be a great setting for my preference but some I have seen liked it at 7 but for me it was so sensitive or my big foot was to heavy on the pedal :)  

Maybe that is why I consider my Edge  disappointing in performance.  When at the Ford driving school doing the timed section it seemed to loose a lot of time at the start.