Interior Bulb Sizes?

LEDs are not bulbs. They are chips soldered onto a circuit board or attached to a plastic backer (they're an integral part of an assembly and not replacable).

The actual number of the LEDs used in these assembles are not known (other than to Ford and the supplier who's manufacturing them for Ford. Being a nonserviceable part, Ford doesn't release that information). Even if uou disassembled the lamp, you still wouldn't be able to identify the LED.

All of the incandescent and high intensity discharge bulbs used are listed in the chart you posted. All other fixtures are non-replaceable LEDs.

On 3/31/2021 at 2:15 PM, enigma-2 said:

LEDs are not bulbs. They are chips soldered onto a circuit board or attached to a plastic backer (they're an integral part of an assembly and not replacable).

The actual number of the LEDs used in these assembles are not known (other than to Ford and the supplier who's manufacturing them for Ford. Being a nonserviceable part, Ford doesn't release that information). Even if uou disassembled the lamp, you still wouldn't be able to identify the LED.

All of the incandescent and high intensity discharge bulbs used are listed in the chart you posted. All other fixtures are non-replaceable LEDs.

Ahhh gotcha, didn’t realize they were currently LEDs because of how yellowish the current color temperature is.  https://hidkitpros.com/shop/2011-2019-ford-edge-led-interior-lighting-package/

how about something like this?

Edited by CameronDouglas

1 hour ago, CameronDouglas said:

Ahhh gotcha, didn’t realize they were currently LEDs because of how bad the current color temperature is.  https://hidkitpros.com/shop/2011-2019-ford-edge-led-interior-lighting-package/

how about something like this?  looking for a much cooler color temperature to match the lights i see in other vehicles I own and of friends/family (many makes, models, etc) I think the color temperature is like 6000K

2011-2014 models are completely different from 2015-2020. I'd stay away from that site if they don't know the difference. Also, as @enigma-2 stated above, they are not bulbs. You cannot replace them. You'll have to change the whole light assembly to one that has the color you want dissemble them and solder new LEDs on the circuit boards. Not a simple DIY.

13 hours ago, omar302 said:

2011-2014 models are completely different from 2015-2020. I'd stay away from that site if they don't know the difference. Also, as @enigma-2 stated above, they are not bulbs. You cannot replace them. You'll have to change the whole light assembly to one that has the color you want dissemble them and solder new LEDs on the circuit boards. Not a simple DIY.

Gotcha, has this ever been done by anyone on here before?  Is this something a dealer could install?