HD radio

Not sure why it's so hard. I have a 2020 Ford Edge ST-LIne. I was told it has HD radio but doesn't. I want to buy a new ACM with HD radio and satellite and NAV which I already have. I cannot find a part number and no Ford dealer has been any help.  In fact I can't even find if HD radio is available on a 2020 Ford Edge ACM 

If someone can help I would really appreciate you taking the time.

Thanks 

Not sure of the exact answer. But, let me say ask this, how do you know it doesn't have HD?

I have noticed that only SOME channels support HD. So, in Atlanta, when I used HD channels (now I only use Sirius XM), I have to tune to certain channels, to see the HD icon show on the screen, etcetera... 

Unless you have the B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen it does not have HD radio.  Don't believe this is available in the 2020 ST-Line.  The B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen uses a completely different ACM which has only the audio output for the amplifier which.  The ACM is physically missing the hardware for driving speakers without the an amplifier.  What this means is an HD receiver won't even function properly in your vehicle.  

Believe it's available on the ST and not on the ST-LINE.

You can always check in to see if you have one by turning it on.

"Carry out the following to activate or deactivate HD Radio: Drag down the top view and tap on Settings. Press Media and AM/FM Radio. Press HD Radio AM or HD Radio FM to activate/deactivate the function."

16 hours ago, llzel said:

Not sure why it's so hard. I have a 2020 Ford Edge ST-LIne. I was told it has HD radio but doesn't. I want to buy a new ACM with HD radio and satellite and NAV which I already have. I cannot find a part number and no Ford dealer has been any help.  In fact I can't even find if HD radio is available on a 2020 Ford Edge ACM 

If someone can help I would really appreciate you taking the time.

Thanks 

Isn't HD radio available only in North America? In which case it would be unlikely to be installed on the ST-Line, which was not marketed there. My ST-Line has DAB, but not HD.

5 hours ago, niceonept said:

Isn't HD radio available only in North America? In which case it would be unlikely to be installed on the ST-Line, which was not marketed there. My ST-Line has DAB, but not HD.

ST Line was added to North America a couple of years ago.