sdpupillo

SDPUPILLO's 2016 Edge Sport

What's up everyone!

Our edge was delivered yesterday and I've spent a few hours going over it and put a few miles on it. Can say I'm happy with my purchase to this point. It's a 2016 AWD Sport with 69,5xx miles. Drives great, really quiet and isn't afraid to merge on the highway that's for sure. As you can tell, purchased the car through Carvana. Which was an easy process, but scary to have purchased sight unseen. Car shows it's years and mileage. Has some rock chips and light scratches, to be expected. The driver door B pillar panels show some cracking, and the window trim looks AWFUL if you ask me. I didn't expect perfection, but those will be my first projects. Overall, I'm happy with how the car performs, the cosmetic things will be address. Here's kind of list of things I'm looking to do to the car. 

• Replace damaged window trims.
  • Change PTU oil, who knows the last time it was changed.
  • Service the panoramic sunroof. It's a little slow to open. Might be normal, but couldn't hurt to clean and grease up the tracks.
  • Needs a paint correction, and good detailing overall. Cleans up nice, but needs a little more TLC.

Some future mods I'm interested in.

• Free air mod and airbox that Xtra is making.
  • Taking off the stick on window vents, and adding Weathertech ones with rear cargo mat.
  • I'd also like the car area cover, if anyone has one they don't want/use :)
  • Might be stupid, but have read about the Boomba BOV adapter. I know it's pointless, but would be fun to hear when I'm out being a goofball by myself.
  • Tint
  • Maybe some 21" wheels at some point. Like the look of them better, but that's pretty low on my list.

Lastly, would like some advice for those with car seats in the back and not damaging the seat. When I was shopping around, lots of cars had permanent impressions in the seats. I'd like to avoid that if at all possible.

ID0vn5u.jpg

5iXnsOi.jpg

9Qgqyp2.jpg

WvcKnzg.jpg

ZuRuASP.jpg

45htxws.jpg

zXrsw9E.jpg

I9mq4c8.jpg

7PqPqzy.jpg

T1fcNJs.jpg

XuLOFA3.jpg

Edited by sdpupillo
  • Like 1

congrats buddy. Just got a 16 sport myself and so far love it. Been wondering about a blowoff valve too. I really like the way my acuras turbo sounded and the blow off was really nice too. Our cars are dead silent :(

14 hours ago, MiamiHaze said:

congrats buddy. Just got a 16 sport myself and so far love it. Been wondering about a blowoff valve too. I really like the way my acuras turbo sounded and the blow off was really nice too. Our cars are dead silent :(

Thanks man! Congrats on your purchase as well! I haven't had a turbo car in years so I'd like a little turbo noise with the car. But, it is nice to have a car that's very quiet. Think I'll buy one in the next day or so, be fun to hear while the weather is nice and windows are down!