what year is your edge? 2007-2010 have reflectors in the housings, 2011+ have projectors.  projectors are more forgiving of what type of bulb you put in there.

bulbfacts.com (headlight revolution on YT) can help guide you on buying the appropriate product for your vehicle. by no means all encompassing, but will get you on the right track.

• Like 2

2018 SEL my last vehicle was a 2010 Cadillac SRX Performance with HID I had for 3 yrs got rid of it and chose the Edge (my wife talked me into a Ford, for she has a Ford LOL ) So yes I was used to HID and I miss the brightness. The halogens suck compared to HID, but my mechanic friend said LED. So now am confused. My bulbs are the projector style bulbs yet dim as heck. SRX was a beautiful vehicle ...well no money pit....

Edited by BlackBeauty2

you can safely use LEDs or HIDs in your 2018 halogen housings. the only caveat is to make sure you re-aim the headlamps so as to maintain proper cutoff.

you can see how the competing products rate at the website above.  as always, quality comes at a cost, but runofthemill offerings are pretty decent these days.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, WWWPerfA_ZN0W said:

you can safely use LEDs or HIDs in your 2018 halogen housings. the only caveat is to make sure you re-aim the headlamps so as to maintain proper cutoff.

you can see how the competing products rate at the website above.  as always, quality comes at a cost, but runofthemill offerings are pretty decent these days.

That is most often overlooked - I have a good few of the inconsiderate types on my morning commute, blinding the oncoming traffic.

I don't see the website you mention.

• 3 weeks later...