service Advance Trac

• 8 months later...

Did you/they have a code reader that can read ABS codes? I think that an ABS sensor type issue can cause this. I used a bluetooth OBD-II adapter and Torque app on my phone to watch wheel speeds and ABS signals to diagnose an issue with my 2012 Fusion.

I assume that you also have the ABS light on?

17 hours ago, dabangsta said:

Did you/they have a code reader that can read ABS codes? I think that an ABS sensor type issue can cause this. I used a bluetooth OBD-II adapter and Torque app on my phone to watch wheel speeds and ABS signals to diagnose an issue with my 2012 Fusion.

I assume that you also have the ABS light on?

No, in my case no ABS light and the mechanic couldn't find anything.

• 1 month later...

I had the same issue, only I also had the ABS and Brake warning lights on my dash.  Turns out I had to replace my clock spring sensor, which is under the steering wheel, and to get to it I had to remove my airbag, and then the steering wheel.  I am glad I didn't have to replace the steering wheel angle sensor as well.  The warning lights are still on in my car and it turns out I have to go into the dealer to get that module (I believe they called it the PCI) reprogrammed.  I am getting that done this Thursday.  Good luck.