Any recommendations maintenance ?

Victor

• 1004ron changed the title to Any recommendations maintenance ?

IgnitionPlugs, OxSensors, PCVVlave, Belts+BeltTensioner, CoolantHoses+Clamps+Radiator at 100kMiles\12yr intervals.

PTU 75w140 GearOil, DIff 75w90 GearOil, Trans MerconV, Coolant+TStat+PressureCap, BrakePads at 33kMiles\4yr intervals.

EnginOil+Filter, HandPump+Refill SteeringReservoir MerconV, HandPump+Refresh BrakeReservoir DOT4 at 5kMiles\6mth intervals.

Don't believe Ford\Dealership claims of "LifeTime Fluids"!

• Thanks 1

On 1/19/2023 at 8:42 AM, dabangsta said:

Is it all up to date for the previously required stuff?

Coolant at 105,000?

The transmission fluid is 150,000 but that is pretty long. PTU and rear diff also at 150,000 if AWD. Serpentine accessory drive belt also 150,000

I’ve kept the oil changes up to date. Changing it every 6 months. I recently replaced the spark plugs as well. Oh and I did flush the coolant system a couple years back. 

16 hours ago, DILLARD000 said:

IgnitionPlugs, OxSensors, PCVVlave, Belts+BeltTensioner, CoolantHoses+Clamps+Radiator at 100kMiles\12yr intervals.

PTU 75w140 GearOil, DIff 75w90 GearOil, Trans MerconV, Coolant+TStat+PressureCap, BrakePads at 33kMiles\4yr intervals.

EnginOil+Filter, HandPump+Refill SteeringReservoir MerconV, HandPump+Refresh BrakeReservoir DOT4 at 5kMiles\6mth intervals.

Don't believe Ford\Dealership claims of "LifeTime Fluids"!

Ok, I recently replaced the spark plugs and pcv valve. Besides that, looks like I have a lot of work ahead. Thanks for your input.

• Thanks 1