Sync 4 diagnostic mode?

I see there is a way to go into a hidden menu with sync 3 by holding the fast forward button on the steering wheel and dash for 5 seconds. Does anyone know if there is a way to access this hidden/diagnostic menu with sync 4?

I have tried a few different things with no luck.

I tried it and it worked! No problem. Kudos to you Haz for giving me this info. The speaker test was really cool to play with. I have no idea what most of the modes are, but just being able to access the menu is awesome!! Thanks Haz! Big Time!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, STBEAST said:

I tried it and it worked! No problem. Kudos to you Haz for giving me this info. The speaker test was really cool to play with. I have no idea what most of the modes are, but just being able to access the menu is awesome!! Thanks Haz! Big Time!

Which method worked?

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/24/2024 at 3:35 PM, Haz said:

It worked!  Thanks!  I did notice they changed the speaker walk test from when I had my 17 Fusion.  Back then, the speakers went in order, from front left tweeter, center, right tweeter, etc....  Now, it just says speaker 7, speaker 12, speaker 11, and I have no idea which ones they are.  Some speakers emitted a high and low pitched sound while others just one sound.  Still, you can tell if all of them work, so I guess that's ok.  

• Like 1

I'm unsure how the numbering in these illustrations coincides with the sequencing of the Walk Test, but at least all speaker locations are depicted here...

6-Speaker System

537214553_AudioSystem-6-SpeakerLocations-2022EdgeWorkshopManual.thumb.jpg.d28ddcb677f215b8331e3b7cee8510e1.jpg

923498921_AudioSystem6-SpeakerLocationsListing-2022EdgeWorkshopManual.jpg.f48bd87e5f02f4e784ea4a0f71d73080.jpg

12-Speaker System

1172117855_AudioSystem-12-SpeakerLocations-2022EdgeWorkshopManual.thumb.jpg.6ad01041ccd0173043e4a1f6d1a80786.jpg

676888964_AudioSystem12-SpeakerLocationsListing-2022EdgeWorkshopManual.jpg.2216b3715e84b221322e470144ca5ed1.jpg

Good luck!

• Like 2

Thanks again Haz.  The walk test for my 22ST with the B&O goes through them in no particular order that I can detect, and has them numbered from 1 through 12.  I get speaker 1 is the front center and 7 is the subwoofer.  I'm assuming since 2 is the right front door speaker that the one that pops up for 8 is the left door?  It doesn't really matter as they all work.  

• Like 1

It seems to happen so fast, it's hard to differentiate between each speaker. I sat in each individual seat and put my ear to each individual speaker (all 12) and waited for the test signal to 'pass by' so I could verify. Thanks, Haz for the speaker location breakdown. Nice to have.

• Like 1