Tilting Mirrors in Reverse

ha ha you made me laugh.... a rare funny comment from akirby shows there infact is a sense of humor buried in there :tease:

actually, given the rear view camera and backup sensors, I have no interest in this one.. but I would love to see the outside mirrors fold in when you park, that is a great option and with tighter and tighter parking spots & shrinking garage space, kind of a no brainer...

but I would love to see the outside mirrors fold in when you park, that is a great option and with tighter and tighter parking spots & shrinking garage space, kind of a no brainer...

Yes, I agree. I have scraped my mirrors entering my garage many times with my edge. Theres only 2 or 3 inches on each side of the mirror going through the door.

• 2 weeks later...
actually, given the rear view camera and backup sensors, I have no interest in this one.. but I would love to see the outside mirrors fold in when you park, that is a great option and with tighter and tighter parking spots & shrinking garage space, kind of a no brainer...

I beleive the MKX's sold in Korea have the power fold-in mirror. I think the part is installed off-line in the "mod" center, but it means there should be a Ford part number out there.

ha ha you made me laugh.... a rare funny comment from akirby shows there infact is a sense of humor buried in there :tease:

Lex, I find it funny that my brother's 2006 F-150 Lariat has the ability to fold the side view mirrors by holding down the adjustment knob on the door panel; but my 2009 Edge LTD does not....weird. As for the tilting mirror, my fathers 2003 X5 has that option and it is useful. However, the blind spot mirror on the 09's is a life saver, you never have to look back.