One Touch Moonroof open/close

Can you program the cover or the moonroof to open or close with just one touch? I kinda find it annoying that I need to hold the button until it fully closes/opens every time I get in/out. I'd like to keep the interior protected when I'm not in it, but enjoy the light/sun when I am.

:reading:

Can you program the cover or the moonroof to open or close with just one touch? I kinda find it annoying that I need to hold the button until it fully closes/opens every time I get in/out. I'd like to keep the interior protected when I'm not in it, but enjoy the light/sun when I am.

:reading:

There's no pinch protection circuit in the moonroof, so there's no factory method to auto close. I thought they all opened with one-touch though.

this topic has been tossed around here before.. many of us would love a truly 1 touch system and not have to sit there and hold the close for the BAMR and then also hold the close for the shade - what a PITA. but alas, it seems it is not possible as I have never heard/read of a way to mod the system.

The Lincoln MKx is auto open and close on the roof and shade. I test drove one of those and that was a very nice feature.

No, it's not - it works the same way that the Edge works. One touch open to the comfort position. You have to hold it to open it all the way. One touch on close stops short and you have to hold it to get it to close all the way.