2011 Availability? Pricing?

lowesdell

Any idea when EPA mileage will be avalable?

What about pricing available in US? Isn't it possible that Edges may have different MSRPs in different countries even when the exchange rate is taken into consideration?

EPA mileage is caluculated from testing production sample cars, so it's always late. As per my post on the previous page, US pricing is now available. It is not related in any way whatsoever to Canadian pricing.

Hi ,

Totaly agree whith Akirby. Incentives can be freeze on order and at delivery, so you choose the best discount to you. Now, last friday I placed my order for a 2011 Edge LTD. Now I'm elegible for the first payment incentive, but like you said, it's likely to see best deal in July. And since production start only at the end of june, you won't take delivery before July. The longer you wait to order, more chance to wait as well for your vehicule.

See u

PAT

Akirby, you are correct, if I place an order today, I can get whatever incentive is available when I take delivery. However, not knowing in advance what that incentive will be makes this a crapshoot.

Seems that Ford keeps their cards close when it comes to details of the next round of incentives, so the safe bet for me is to wait till end of June. Unless anyone out there is aware of any incentive patterns that occur with some form of regularity througout the year for Canada? I know when I bought my Flex a year and a half ago they were offering 'Family Pricing' and I got a huge discount over MSRP, that was in November I believe.

• 1 month later...