New 2011 Sport

mleber

I am still waiting for my new sporty and edgie toy..... So here is what I am borrowing from my friend until my new ride comes in, since I dont have my BMW anymore.

post-10023-005237600 1284151709_thumb.jpg

What a punch in the pants. Shelby Cobra GT500 is more impressive a ride than I imagined. Cant wait until the rain clouds go away...

I got a call from my saleguy for the FIRST TIME, without a prompt from me calling several times first. He said I should have delivery on 9/23. I will have to drive in the right lane when I give this gem back to my friend.

I live in Red Bank, NJ..

My favorite steak place of all time is What's Your Beef? in Rumson. Ate at a small Italian place downtown one time - can't remember the name of it but it was a really old building with a bar and a few tables. Very good food. Been to Murphy's, Front St. Trattoria and was at Basil T's back in February in between the snowstorms. I used to work a lot in Middletown and would stay at the Oyster Point or Courtyard on Half Mile Road. It's a nice area.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got it! Picked it up Friday. First pic is when it got delivered to the dealership and the second when I got. I will post some better pics soon! too buzy enjoying it! :happy feet: :hyper: :shift:

That looks great. Get those front windows tinted and you are ready to cruise. Enjoy it.. I do.

Test driving an AWD Sport tomorrow and will report back. Little nervous about those 22s in the snows of NE Ohio and REALLY don't want to get seperate snow shoes but we'll see it goes! :)

get the sport, you will love the 22s and get some good slippers for your winter travel times, if you see snow. I am fortunate that I only get heavy rain in south florida. But AWD helps on those days.

Impressed by the drive. Definitely more road feedback than the new limiteds but still better than the 07 AWD SEL we have now. And MUCH quieter. Still concerned about the winter driving but we'll see how it goes. I see Yokohama makes Prada SpecX for those which are great tires. (All season)