Black Leather Interior Question?? POLL

Dreamss

Stiching Color  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Stiching color on Black Leather Interior

• Sienna
    • White

Hey There,

As I anxiously await delivery of the 2011 Edge Limited, I was browsing on the Ford Canada website just looking at random pictures. I was inside the gallery under the "interior" tab and noticed something odd.

They show pictures of the Black Leather interior, which is the option I chose, however is some pictures it's shown with White stitching and other with a Sienna styled color stitching? So which is it?

Could it be that it depends on the model you buy e.g. SEL had White and the Limited and Sport had the Sienna??

I know in the 2010 models, the Sienna stitching was a payable "option", but it doesn't seem to be so in the 2011's so this has thrown me off a little.

Just trying to figure out what color I will get as my stitching and what everyone else has in their cars?

Here are the pics I found:

post-10723-052811900 1285521751_thumb.jpg

post-10723-026260800 1285521789_thumb.jpg

post-10723-062636300 1285521802_thumb.jpg

post-10723-039679300 1285521818_thumb.jpg

post-10723-002137300 1285521832_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dreamss

Hey There,

As I anxiously await delivery of the 2011 Edge Limited, I was browsing on the Ford Canada website just looking at random pictures. I was inside the gallery under the "interior" tab and noticed something odd.

They show pictures of the Black Leather interior, which is the option I chose, however is some pictures it's shown with White stitching and other with a Sienna styled color stitching? So which is it?

Could it be that it depends on the model you buy e.g. SEL had White and the Limited and Sport had the Sienna??

I know in the 2010 models, the Sienna stitching was a payable "option", but it doesn't seem to be so in the 2011's so this has thrown me off a little.

Just trying to figure out what color I will get as my stitching and what everyone else has in their cars?

Here are the pics I found:

My limited black seats have the sienna stitching

This is not cool??!?!?

I want the Sienna color, but White would be nice to but i would like to know why one over the other?

Is there any sence to this? Any reasons why one or the other? Could it be an option bought on the vehicle includes this? Canada vs. USA?

Who would know the answer to this?

Edited by Dreamss