Cargo Security Shade

Was wondering if anyone knows if the Cargo Security Shade can be added later or if it is a factory installed item? Thanks!

Its a OEM accessory so it can be purchased sereratly for about $100, but in my opion its not worth the money. There are a couple of threads on this already, and you will find that most people agree the the cargo shade is poorly engineered.

• 2 weeks later...

Its a OEM accessory so it can be purchased sereratly for about $100, but in my opion its not worth the money. There are a couple of threads on this already, and you will find that most people agree the the cargo shade is poorly engineered.

If your interested in purchasing mine contact me. I bought my edge off the dealer lot and will nver use it.

• 2 weeks later...

What a crappy job Ford did designing that. I mean it looks like they put no thought in the design or how it attaches.

Happy Thanksgiving.

I agree for ease it isn't the best, but with reclining back seats I can see some of the challenge. I think when it is up and installed it doesn't look that bad. I leave mine off till I need it.

• 4 weeks later...

What a crappy job Ford did designing that. I mean it looks like they put no thought in the design or how it attaches.

Happy Thanksgiving.

The OEM Ford cargo cover is a $125.00US (retail) cheap vinyl and elastic band piece of ****. I had the dealer order one and told them to keep it after I saw how cheaply it was constructed. They totally understood. I intend to use a small blanket until a better after-market solution is available.

Edited by netizenX