This may be a stupid question but I have searched the forums and the manual and have not found the answer. Is there a way to keep the LED light bars on the 2011 Sport on while driving? Are they only on during start and light delay when turning off?

Thanks

JJ

I have not been able to find any information on this subject. What I plan to do is install a DPDT 12 volt relay, which will activate when the Edge is running. When the relay energizes, it will disconnect the LED's from the vehicle's electrical system, and supply +12v to the LED's. By using a relay, the LED's will be lit when the Edge is running, but when the ignition is off, the LED's will operate normally with the lock/unlock function. Power for the relay will be supplied from the under hood fuse box, using a Littlefuse tap, available at Pep Boys.

• 8 months later...

I have not been able to find any information on this subject. What I plan to do is install a DPDT 12 volt relay, which will activate when the Edge is running. When the relay energizes, it will disconnect the LED's from the vehicle's electrical system, and supply +12v to the LED's. By using a relay, the LED's will be lit when the Edge is running, but when the ignition is off, the LED's will operate normally with the lock/unlock function. Power for the relay will be supplied from the under hood fuse box, using a Littlefuse tap, available at Pep Boys.

Just keep the parking lights on that will keep ur led bars on as well as the side blinkers. There is no way to just keep the led bars on by themselves unless u do a relay like tarpon beach stated above

This is the way to go. Fuse #35.

He said he could make either the LEDs or the blinkers be DRLs. As for how, I have no idea, but he said it's done with a computer.

I see you come from Georgia but the only way DRL's can be turned in a 2011 is either a fleet purchase or you need to have a Canadian shop do it. Everyone has been told the computers in the US do not have an option for turning DRL's on or off. For models 2010 and older they can. I had my old 2007 Edge DRL's turned on

Maybe I misread and you do not have a 2011 but then again you say you have the LED's. If successful please give me your dealers name and phone number OK?

Thanks